The TOMLAB Environment is a modeling platform for solving applied optimization problems in MATLAB.
TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling environment in MATLAB for research, teaching and practical solution of optimization problems. It enables a wider range of problems to be solved in MATLAB and provides many additional solvers.
Optimization problems supported
TOMLAB handles a wide range of problem types, among them:
- Linear programming
- Quadratic programming
- Nonlinear programming
- Mixed-integer programming
- Mixed-integer quadratic programming with or without convex quadratic constraints
- Mixed-integer nonlinear programming
- Linear and nonlinear least squares with L1, L2 and infinity norm
- Exponential data fitting
- Global optimization
- Semi-definite programming problem with bilinear matrix inequalities
- Constrained goal attainment
- Geometric programming
- Genetic programming
- Costly or expensive black-box global optimization
- Nonlinear complementarity problems
Includes general TOMLAB information and solver reference for the TOMLAB Base Module.
Basics associated with solving problems using the TOMLAB Optimization Environment.
A short introduction to the TOMLAB Models.
Standalone execution of TOMLAB. Compilation instructions.
Guide for installation of demos and permanently licensed TOMLAB components.